Here are some frequently asked questions but feel free to contact us about anything else,
1) Do I need to have any water experience when taking a trip on your boats.?
No experience is necessary although being comfortable on or around water is an advantage.
All our boats are operated by very experienced and qualified skippers and you will get a full safety brief before your trip.
2) Can I take a boat on a bareboat charter? ( take a boat without one of our skippers)
Yes, at the moment our Yacht ‘Suil Eile’ is the only boat we have available for a bareboat charter,subject to terms and conditions.(we will need a fully copy of your certification etc.) We are currently exploring bareboat chartering with the rest of our fleet which are primarily motor boats and ribs.
3) Do I need to be able to swim?
No being able to swim is not a requirement although it would help if you were comfortable on or near water.
All our vessels are fully equipped with lifejackets and other many other types of safety equipment.
4) What do I need to bring out ?
We Have a Gear list , Click here -
- - - Gear list
5)Is there a minimum deposit?
For some trip’s we need to have a minimum deposit. You will be told this when booking
7) Is there a minimum or maximum number of people?
Yes . Please see the specification for each boat on the boat pages